Disclaimer: Risezone is an independent software technical support service provider for a large variety of third party products, brands and services. Any use of Trademarks, Brands, Products (ex. HP, Internet Explorer, Dell) and Services is referential and Risezone has no affiliation with any of these third-party companies unless such relationship is expressly specified. The services we offer may also be available on the brand owners' websites.
Does Risezone.com ship outside of the U.S.?
Currently, Risezone Solutions offers shipping in the United States only. We plan to expand service to more areas in the future.
Does Risezone.com ship products to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico?
Most items on Risezone Solutions are available for delivery to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. For products that can be shipped to these locations, an additional shipping and handling fee will be incurred which will be quoted to you at the time of checkout.
How long will it take to get my order?
- Every product on Risezone.com has an estimated time of delivery. You can find the estimated shipping information either just below the Add to Cart button or on the Shipping & Terms tab on the product page.
- If you have already placed your order, you will find estimated shipping information on your order confirmation receipt email (directly below the product price and line total). Or refer back to the product page if the item is still available online.
- We cannot make changes to the ship to address once an order has been placed.
- Once a product is released to the delivery agent, you will receive a shipping confirmation with updated tracking information (if available) including an estimated date of delivery.
- Shipping time frames do not include weekends or national holidays.
What shipping methods does Risezone.com use?
Risezone.com provides various shipping methods. Refer to the Shipping & Terms tab on each product page for a description of the standard shipping method that is available for that particular item.
- Standard and Express Delivery
Most merchandise can be delivered by package carriers such as UPS (United Parcel Service), Federal Express, or USPS (United States Postal Service). These carriers deliver your merchandise directly to your door